Friday, September 05, 2008

A room with a view

I have never been a particularly clean person. You can ask anyone who knows me. I am a creative both by job and by nature. My dad was an engineer however, so I have a bent towards practicality as well - though not towards organization. In my perspective, organization is nothing more than a series of tasks that prevent you from actually being productive. I might even say organization is a form of bondage for me. Now, my wife feels quite differently. For her, organization is something that frees her. It is the primary tool to being productive. Without organization is utter chaos which, for her, is a place she doesn't enjoy being.

So far, our little man seems to be quite the flexible fellow. He travels very well, and seems to find peace in my environment:

Peace amongst chaos


To say that he appreciates my "style" of organization is probably a bit much. I have a feeling mommy whispered secrets on how to handle "daddy's chaos" as she was being amazingly organized, gracious, and peaceful once again, in the midst of the chaos that is around us.

Chillaxin


What a joy it is to ride through the chaos with such a great crew.

No comments: